About the Product Marketing Manager Position
We are seeking to hire our first Product Marketing Manager to join the Stairwell team. In this role, you will be the first marketing hire, and owning all things Stairwell Marketing related.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Stairwell in the market
- Translate our vision and uniqueness into compelling communication and enable the sales teams to carry our story into the market.
- Help with the planning and launch of new offerings and capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Research, propose and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, business development and sales to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates and customer renewal.
- Develop and keep content including collateral and solution presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, webcasts, trade-shows, analyst briefings, and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Competitive analysis – be the expert on your competition and how to crush them, and take the lead in delivering this insight via appropriate content to the Stairwell sales team
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- 5+ years of security software product marketing experience. Specific experience in vulnerability assessment and IT hygiene is preferred
- Impeccable written communication
- Very strong presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs
Stairwell is a new cybersecurity company that seeks to empower any team to defend against every attacker. It is composed of security industry leaders and engineers from Microsoft and Google and is backed by Accel, Sequoia Capital, Allen & Company, and Gradient Ventures.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes